Cooking, Organizing and Scraping

Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

RainY Days...

Oh GOd I want to sleep !!! Woke up at 8 AM (twO hours after I fell asleep) tO an ugly, ugly day :
PARIS View from my hOuse (7th floor) - 10 septembre 2012
And sO I decided to dO nOthing !!! Don't even gonna gO outside ! This weather really makes wanna stay home watch a series (That 70's Show - it's the serie of the moment, last one was Mike and Molly, which I did not see all the way to the end), play Hidden Chronicles and just chillllll !!!

Started preparing breakfast humm Nothing like a home-made Bacon EggMuffin with a Russian Earl Grey Tea to start the day in a good way !

My POoH Cup - Everything tastes better in it ...
Since I'm nOt the proud owner of a microwave (Come quick Santa !) I had to improvise and fried the egg in a pan !!


Here's the recipe (for 1 person) :

 - 1 egg
 - 1 english muffin
 - 1 emmental cheese slice
 - 1 slice of bacon [Or twO if U can't fight the need ;)]

Cut Ur muffin in twO and on to the oven at 350°F/180°C for about 10 to 15m.

While the muffins are toasting, frie your egg normally in a pan with some sesame oil and place the slice of bacon over the egg (Love the little crust).

After, just take the egg with the bacon on to the half muffin, the cheese slice and close your work of art putting the other half on top ... Now all U have to dO is get faT ! 

XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ur mark but be polite please :) My kids read their mummy's bloG