Cooking, Organizing and Scraping

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TOo lazy tO cOok tOnight

Today I was tOo lazy to cOok so dinner was Pumpkin soup and my special Garlic Bread with cheese and bacon. I know there are tons of recipes but I arranged this one my way :)
Really easy and quick to do, you can keep what's left in the freezer for a couple of days and use it when the munchies come !! 

Recipe :

Aluminum foil
1 frozen mini bread ( per person or some big Ones if ur serving it as an Entrée )
Butter (not salty)
Chopped Scallions (again frozen)
Minced Fresh Garlics (2 or 3 depending on the quantity of butter you use) 
S&P 
Cheese (Emmental or Mozzarela)
Bacon

       
Mix the butter, the scallions, the garlic with S&P (easy on the salt, don't forget the bacon's salty tOo) in a bowl.
After baking the mini breads, cut them but not all the way trough (He has to stay together).  Use a knife with a saw blade, that way the bread wont break. Them smear generously with the butter mix between the slices of bread.
Put the cheese first and then the bacon. I wrap the bread in the aluminum foil  before inserting the cheese and bacon, it helps not breaking the bread while inserting. Pre-heat your oven to 350°F/180°C and bake them in the middle rack for about 15m .
What U don't use U can save for latter ... I always note the date  on top  of the bowl (keep 4 to 5 days max in the freezer)
And ... TAAAAADAAAAAA !!

So gOod  ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ur mark but be polite please :) My kids read their mummy's bloG