Cooking, Organizing and Scraping

Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2013

My lOve 4 ShoeS

Hello again !! I'm feeling creative these days, maybe it's the vacations, maybe it's the heat that doesn't let me sleep, I don't know... The point is, I made a new wallpaper for my PC. 

It shows exactly how I feel about shoes and their effect on me ...

And I guess for so many women !!! I have this  theory that if U ask a woman what would be the first thing she wouLd get if she won the lottery or something like that, the most repeated thing would be a pair of Louboutin's.

Hope U Like it :)




Saw the phrase on Pinterest when I was browsing, got the photo on GoogLe, a LittLe Picasa on it and  voiLà !! 



xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ur mark but be polite please :) My kids read their mummy's bloG