Cooking, Organizing and Scraping

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vania's Chocolate Cake



Hello there !!! After a long period of absence due to my lack of camera ( I kinda broke the screen uppss ) I decide to return anyway, no photos just the recipe !! After all it’s such an easy cake :) Promise !





I have 2 best friends ... My cousin Telma and Vania, a girl I met when I was a teen and to make a long story short (maybe one day i’ll get a chance to tell it) a dumb ass took her life and she’s shinning up in the sky with Patricia and all the other stars ...


She used to make a cake that everyone loved ... The recipe’s so easy U can do it in no time, no photo tutorial required but one day I’ll update the post.



So here it goes :


My bFF’s “Chocolate cake”


Cake batter :
1 cup powder chocolate
1 ½ cup white sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
½ cup vegetable oil
5 eggs (separate the yolk from the egg whites carefully)
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 cup of boiling water

Chocolate sauce :
150 gr sweetened condensed milk
60 gr dark cooking chocolate
2 tablespoons unsalted butter


In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with a wooden spoon except for the egg whites.

Beat the egg whites firmly then gently poor and incorporate them into the cake batter.

Heat the oven up to 180°.

In a round baking tin. I recommend something like this :




Butter up and sprinkle with some flour.


Poor in the cake batter and into the oven for about 50 minutes.


You can get 2 amazing cakes out of these quantities J. That’s the kind of person she was, a cake for the family, one for the friends. I’m so lucky because I got to eat from both of them ...


Now for the chocolate sauce, so gOOOOOOOd it should be forbidden !!!

In really low heat, melt the butter and then add the chocolate thorn into bits. Don’t stop stirring.When th chocolate’s completely melted add the sweetened condensed milk and stir for another 5 minutes. It should be shiny and silky.


Drop it over the cake, sprinkle with icing sugar and anything you have in the house it enjoy !!

I sometimes fill the hole with gummy bears (Wait untill it's cold)...


Here’s the photo !!!





It’s so yummi I cant keep my hands off it and my face looks like a puberty war zone !! Pimples everywhere !! Hahahaha!!

This one was for my princess 3 year old party <3

Time flies ! Where did this little thing go ?




She turned into this little woman, so sweet, always with a smile



Well down the memory lane we went and now here we are back into the present, never knowing what the future is gonna bring ...


To U my dear friend Vania Miriam Moniz Cam Fok :

Miss U every day my friend
Ur one the angels I miss the mOSt
Take care of my baby girl Sister



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ur mark but be polite please :) My kids read their mummy's bloG